The Clear Standard solution combines technology and onsite inspections to provide visibility and accountability into the cleanliness of your environment. We are able to measure the cleaning process and provide you with a unique perspective on the cleanliness of your facility.
Provides a daily feedback loop from your employees and cleaning partners:
Cleaning partners use Clear Standard to:
- Submit daily service team rosters. Who was working? What areas were they covering?
- Photo evidence of cleaning procedures and finished product.
- Comprehensive service checklist completed by cleaning partner and reviewed by the Clear Standard staff on a daily basis.
Clear Standard’s methodology is based on CDC guidelines and techniques learned from the Healthcare and Food Safety industries. We have created an inspection process that instills trust within your residents, students or employees that their environment is consistently clean, disinfected and safe. Our process includes the following:
- Risk Assessment: Our Infection Prevention Specialists evaluate conditions unique to your environment.
- Training: We train your cleaning partner on how to use the Clear Standard solution.
- Inspection: Our inspectors are on site (scheduled and unscheduled) performing surface testing, measuring equipment/chemical conditions, and measuring overall cleaning performance.
Clear Standard compiles all of the data from your cleaning partner into one easy to share dashboard.
- Are you getting what you pay for with your cleaning partner?
- Hold your cleaning partner to Service Level Agreement standards
- Identify gaps and uplevel training
- Photo evidence of cleaning partner performance
- Data from onsite inspections