The Clear Standard solution combines technology and onsite inspections to provide visibility and accountability into the cleanliness of your environment. We are able to measure the cleaning process and provide you with a unique perspective on the cleanliness of your facility.
This certification means that a facility:
- Maintains the highest level of cleaning and disinfection processes
- Implemented the proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and best practices for cleaning performance
- Uses highly informed cleaning professionals who consistently meet and exceed cleaning standard based on CDC guidelines
Clear Standard’s methodology is based on CDC guidelines and techniques learned from the Healthcare and Food Safety industries. We have created an inspection process that instills trust within your residents, students or employees that their environment is consistently clean, disinfected and safe. Our process includes the following:
- Risk Assessment: Our Infection Prevention Specialists evaluate conditions unique to your environment.
- Training: We train your cleaning partner on how to use the Clear Standard solution.
- Inspection: Our inspectors are on site (scheduled and unscheduled) performing surface testing, measuring equipment/chemical conditions, and measuring overall cleaning performance.
Clear Standard compiles all of the data from your cleaning partner into one easy to share dashboard.
- Are you getting what you pay for with your cleaning partner?
- Hold your cleaning partner to Service Level Agreement standards
- Identify gaps and uplevel training
- Photo evidence of cleaning partner performance
- Data from onsite inspections